I am loving this game so far! The charcaters are delightful and the dialogue is pretty funny. Made a video, I hope you enjoy!
Skull Soul Trio In: Curious Capers And Cadavers
A downloadable game for Windows
HELLO FOLKS, THANKS FOR CHECKING THIS OUT, IT IS NO WHERE NEAR COMPLETE YET I SPENT THE MONTH I HAD ARGUING WITH A PROGRAM I AM COMPLETELY UNFAMILIAR WITH BUT IF I LET THAT STOP ME WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS SO LET'S GO!
Gonna keep going with this, at least here and there. I feel good, I feel gooood, I did it!
Also, all credit to Kaimen and Enterbrain for the music I used.
A lot of stuff's probably broken, didn't really have time to test everything like I wanted to, but I made the effort!
Hello folks! STILL working on this in between work and other projects but I finally got back around to it! This update contains the following:
- Bugfixes, including getting rid of the mess-up I made regarding audio and the other mess-up I made involving getting back into your offices and the impossibility thereof.
- More skills for all characters! Currently everyone has three unique skills and they SHOULD learn a new tactic every five levels but I may not have fully tested that out so let me know if that ain't working. Should happen at level 6 and 11 and those're the only two right now but hey! Progress!
- Enemies drop more money and EXP now.
- Lifesteal stuff should work properly for things like the Dracula's Guide To Being A Dracula and the Sapper's Friend.
- New "area" that's literally just a room with a jacked-up encounter rate so you can grind easier since I lowered encounter rates everywhere else.
Nothing else I can think of off the top of my head right now but I"m gonna keep putting in some work on this throughout the month cause the plan right now basically is to bounce back and forth, month to month, from project to project as a means of forcing myself to learn things for game design. Thanks again folks!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
! Thanks! And uhh, yeah, sorry about the noise levels on some things. I was kinda rushing towards the end and missed a few things. Also, the game's not long but I remember back when I was testing the demo before I released that there were some issues cause some of the enemies were... Pretty tough. Like, rather much so and I was planning on lowering numbers a bit but ran out of time basically. Still, thanks for playing this and for showing me where I'd messed up some stuff. Oh, as a heads up, back at the offices, that bottom door leads to their bedroom and each of their warddrobes has some stuff to help out if you check those, not to mention you can look at their beds for more dialogue and click the top of Ace's bed for a free full restore. Thanks again!